Skiing in San Martino di Castrozza is a top option for those in love with mountains and with the exciting grand Dolomiti ski weeks.
As a matter of fact, San Martino - Passo Rolle ski area is one of the sunniest spots within the Dolomiti Superski circuit.
Slopes range from 1400 to 2300 metres (approx.) offering an incredible variety to skiers, making everybody happy according to skill and experience.
The ski area is situated in the heart of Paneveggio Pale di San Martino Nature Park. Some figures:
- 60 km slopes
- 95% with scheduled artificial snow
- 16 including refuges and malghe (traditional Alpine huts) accessible from the slopes
- 30 km cross-country skiing tracks
- 80% sunny days, thanks to San Martino di Castrozza special climate
Just cannot stop skiing. Even at night
Do not miss out the great Colverde slope
night experience (approx. 300 metres from the hotel
) lit by 40 luminous spheres. A truly unique setting!
Snowshoe walks and ice-climbing. Exciting experiences with the Aquile di San Martino
You can even go on a fun troika sledge ride through San Martino
Ever surfed fresh snow in the Dolomites
? It is an amazing opportunity supported by the growing snowboard
Enjoy it in San Martino di Castrozza - Passo Rolle at:
- San Martino Snowpark della Tognola snowpark
- Rolle Railz Park
- Snowpark Colverde snowpark
A summary of 3 star superior Hotel Belvedere ski bonanza:
- Prà delle Nasse training camp 500 meters from the hotel
- 300 meters to the Colverde slope, lit at night
- Skipass issued by the hotel (https://www.dolomitisuperski.com/it)
- Ski room with ski boot heater
- Skibus stop in front of the hotel
- Ski instructor available Sunday afternoon
- Special price agreement with Scuola Sci Dolomiti ski school and equipment rental (https://www.scuolasci-dolomiti.it)